
As my last post indicated, this past week hasnt been the easiest. Many ups and downs to write a few chapters in a book on, but more than that, moments where the Lord has truly spoken. He tenderly speaks to me, over and over again. I do not deserve this type of attention, or compassion, and yet, He just gives it.
I came across this song via another friend's blog (shannon baker) and I absolutely resonated with not only what she said, but this song in particular. It's a simple song really, but intimate in it. It's the TRUTH of who God is. He sees it all, and still He knows ME.
In the chaos of my life at the moment, and the uneasiness of negative thoughts looming around, this low and calm whisper of "i know you shar' is ever present.
You are God, you don't miss a thing.
(honestly, dont miss out on this song. its mesmorizing. and is HIS promise to us)
Shalom.
No comments:
Post a Comment