Wednesday, February 29, 2012

s.t.a.t.s on s.h.a.r.


Greetings!

I'd like to confess to you two of my newest addictions or as I call it "hobbies". The first is Pinterest, I can't stop pinning. There are so many fun ideas on there and the fact i can categorize it all via boards helps me sort through all my crazy ideas! And second, is BLOGS. I'm a blogaholic. I'm constantly finding new blogs that really grab my attention and suck me in for hours at a time. And with each blog I read, I feel as though I've made a new friend. I've been thinking about what this blog should be about: should it only detail my life in Kenya, include articles of interest, or talk about fun random things. As I search my new direction on blogging, I thought I'd provide you with a short 411 on who I am (in case you are new). Enjoy!

Name: Shar Renee Brown (I tecnically have 6 names, but that story is for another time)
Hometown: Lakewood, Ca (ironically, there arent any lakes or woods there...)
Family: Mom (Sharie), "dad" (Greg Crossen), siblings (the Crossen clan: Brenton, Kaydee, Kylee), dog (Carson Balto)
Current Residence: Nairobi, Kenya

Fun Facts:

1.) My two 'pet peeves' are drivers who leave their turn signal on and BIC pens (ugh)
2.) I don't eat yellow candy.....ever.
3.) I have to make my bed every day. If I don't, I feel messy the whole day
4.) I would consider coffee being an everyday part of my day, and multiple cups is must!
5.) If I couldn't live in Cali (which would be a shame), I would consider moving to Colorado
6.) I like reading books in Barnes so that I dont have to pay for them
7.) When I eat a Reeses cup, I bit off the edge, then the chocolate top/bottom, leaving the peanut butter for last.
8.) I don't drink during meals
9.) If I wasn't living in Africa, I would want to be an interior designer
10.) My favorite place in the world is Naples/ Belmont Shores, Ca

If there's anything else you would like to know, just ask! I know this one is short and sweet (just like me!) but I want you to KNOW me. And if that means the basics and random ish, then so be it for now.

Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment