 |
| the boys feeding a bush baby |
 |
| my first domestic flight (Kenya) |
 |
| standing in our train cart |
 |
| oldie but a goodie |
 |
| true love <3 |
 |
| arriving to the coast! |
 |
| apple, banana, chocolate, and a sparkler: happy bday to me! |
Greetings from the motherland! I hope this update finds you well and that the sunshine has warmed your skin and your heart. It's a cool gloomy day in Nairobi, hopefully the sun will come out to play soon, oh how I miss it so much! I've been taking pictures the last 5 weeks with Jamie's Nikon DSLR and so I want to venture out by doing a blog with only pictures in it. I will post that one next.
For now, life is moving quite along. Jamie flies out to Germany tonight and so we are currently packing singing alongside Carly Rae "Call Me Maybe", our new summertime tune! I'm seriously gonna miss this lovely lady. She has challenged me in the ways that needed a fine tuning, along with supporting me through some difficult times of doubt, hurt, and uncertainty. It's refreshing to be with an age mate who is like minded and enjoys living life! We have had soo much fun these last 5 weeks, and even spent a week at the coast at Diani Beach!
I have one more visitor coming tmrw, her name is Katy. She is from Arizona and is staying with me for the rest of the week. I've enjoyed having my house open to new people, it makes me want to maybe start my own bed and breakfast nook somewhere....now back to reality.
I am hoping to fly home mid October because my visa expires but more importantly, i MISS CALI. I want a pumpkin spice latte, to wear scarves, and to stuff my face with sweets! Oh yea, to go around picking a pumpkin, and driving around the town looking at Christmas lights. So until then, read about the adventures I experience on this side of the globe.
 |
| A rural kikuyu village hut |
 |
| the chief's place : ) |
 |
| oh diani, how i miss thee |
Shalom.
No comments:
Post a Comment