"when i wiped the tears from my eyes, the warm water took me by surprise, & i woke up beside the ocean, i realized: i must be in california"
I have been listening to this song by owl city nonstop! you may ask why? well, i am tasting the sea salt in the air. as you know, i am in great need of flying home for some replenishment, restoration, and to be rejuvenated by the presence of loved ones. I can't wait to share with you all that is happening and where the Lord is directing my ministry and life while in Kenya!
I've noticed my irritable breakdowns are due to the fact that my heart is tired. I need a break, to sit on the sandy shore, drink some starbucks, and soak in some sun (its almost rainy season here). im a beach bum at heart <3
and what a blessing humility is! It wasn't easy expressing to you all my financial need in going home and yet, the Lord keeps showing up. I just got an email that I will be receiving some financial support which I hope gets me closer to my ticket. unfortunately, ticket prices are high so im looking at about $2,000. please pray with me to come home, im ready. end of story.
don't think otherwise, i LOVE kenya and I will be returning after a short furlough, the Lord is not done with me yet here. : )
if you are at all interested in giving to this airfare, please send personal (my name) checks to:
Sharie Brown
2292 Piccardo Circle
Stockton, Ca 95207
*please put "shar;s homecoming" on the memo line. i hope to see you all VERY soon! If the Lord wills, I will be on a jet plan heading to the west coast on May 10th. Any amount of support is much appreciated and received gratefully!
Shalom.
No comments:
Post a Comment